29 August 2008

A Slow Week

There hasn't been very much to report, spiritually speaking, this week. I had intended to visit the local Episcopal church on Sunday to observe their services... but my parents visited, and I changed my schedule. At the risk of sounding ambivalent (well, I am) I suppose that I may simply have to resign myself to belonging to liberal church. There are many other things about Unity that I do appreciate, after all.
As it turns out, my job will have me in Kansas City for most of the month of September. The "headquarters" of Unity Christian Church--Unity Village--is just outside of Kansas City; perhaps I'll have the opportunity to blog about a visit there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice visit with your parents.

Are you looking forward to going to Kansas City?

Gnostic Paladin said...

Oh, I AM. It's going to be a great time!

Anonymous said...

Aw, good!! You'd best blog about it, Ok?!